Our antimicrobial copper covers kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, so you don't have to worry about touching a contaminated light switch.
No need to disinfect your light switches, our copper covers do it for you 24/7, touch with confidence
TURN OFF THE LIGHTS……or TURN THEM ON!
Our light switch covers provide protection every time you enter and leave a room.
Our covers are 99.9% real copper light switch covers and fit the most popular light switch sizes. They help prevent the continuing transfer of bacteria. They are ready to use easily. Just peel and place the pre-glued cover on the switch surface. Fits most common light switches.
Copper Light Switch Covers
- 20 each per package
1 Button: 1 inch wide x 2 inch long